Fall 2019 Add/Drop Dates to Remember
Trinity CommunicationsSeptember 04, 2019
Last Day to Add or Drop Without Fees: Tues., Aug 27
- After the 27th, students are charged a $15 fee for every change that occurs within their schedule.
- Please note that this fee is charged when a student or staff/faculty makes the registration change.
- To avoid multiple fees, we advise students to make all changes at once on my.tiu.edu instead of making multiple changes at different times. There is a $15 charge for every time that a change is made.
Last Day to Add or Drop with Fees, but without a “W”: Wed., Sept. 4
- After the 4th, if students drop a course, it will be recorded as a withdrawal (W) on their transcript.
Last Day to Withdraw for Semester-Long Grad/Doctoral Courses: Sun., Oct. 13
- After the 13th, if students withdraw from a course, it will be recorded as an F on the transcript.
Last Day to Withdraw for Semester-Long Undergrad Courses: Fri., Nov. 1
- After the 1st, if students withdraw from a course, it will be recorded as an F on the transcript.