2018-19 deadline for invoices, expense reimbursement reports
Trinity CommunicationsApril 24, 2019
In order to meet audit standards and have timely financial reporting for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2019, the following items need to be delivered to the Business Office in Deerfield by 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21:
1) All invoices dated April 30 or before.
2) Any invoice dated May 1 or later pertaining to goods received, or services performed, on or before April 30, 2019.
3) Expense reports pertaining to the fiscal year 2018-2019.
4) Clearing of cash advances received before April 30, 2019.
5) Any check(s) received that are dated April 30, 2019, or earlier.
6) Any cash received for deposit on or before April 30, 2019.
7) Any department transfers pertaining to the fiscal year 2018-2019.
After May 21, if you receive any invoice dated April 30 or earlier, please immediately hand-carry or scan directly to Jerry Ruscitti’s office the invoice, along with some form of notification about the invoice.
Any outstanding expense reports for university-issued credit cards are due Wednesday, May 15. This earlier than above because of the time it takes to process credit card reports.
Your attention to these important year-end audit issues is greatly appreciated. Please direct any questions to Jerry Ruscitti at [email protected].