Fiscal Year Close Instructions for 2017-2018
Trinity CommunicationsApril 26, 2018
In order to meet audit standards and to have timely financial reporting for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2018, the following items need to be delivered to the Business Office in Deerfield by 1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23:
1) All invoices dated April 30 or before
2) Any invoice dated May 1 or later pertaining to goods received, or services performed, on or before April 30, 2018
3) Expense reports pertaining to the fiscal year 2017-2018
4) Clearing of cash advances you received before April 30, 2018
5) Any check(s) received that are dated April 30, 2018, or earlier
6) Any cash received for deposit on or before April 30, 2018
7) Any department transfers pertaining to the fiscal year 2017-2018
After May 23, any invoices dated April 30 or earlier should be immediately hand-carried or scanned directly to [email protected] via invoice. Please provide notification that you are doing so.
Your attention to these important year-end audit items is greatly appreciated. Please email Jerry Ruscitti at [email protected] with any questions.