Counseling Center Counseling Groups and Workshops
Trinity CommunicationsSeptember 08, 2017
The counseling center is excited to kick off the year with great counseling groups and workshops for all students.
Our counseling groups are looking to begin soon. Counseling groups are for students. To sign up for a counseling group, please email us at [email protected].
- Good Grief is a groups for all students to journey together through the grieving process as we set on a path toward healing and recovery through our group.
- Freedom is a group for men in pursuit of sexual wholeness and holiness.
- Marriage Matters is a group for couples sharing life experiences as they pursue more of God’s truth, love power and presence in their marriages.
- Oasis is a group for all students to learn the skills and support for overcoming stress and anxiety.
- Understanding Self and Others is a place for students to understand who they are, explore relationship patterns and try different ways of relating with others.
We are also offering workshops this semester. The workshops are offered to interested students and are held once this semester. To sign up for one of our workshops, listed below, please email [email protected].
Have you lived in two cultures? The Cultural Chameleons workshop will explore re-entry issues and help you gain tools for handling the transition into your passport culture. This workshop will be held on Friday, September 29 at 4:00 p.m. Please sign up at [email protected].
Faith and Sexuality is a workshop discussing how our faith integrates healthy sexuality in our lives. This workshop will be held on Thursday, September 28 at 4:30 p.m. Please sign up at [email protected].